The MetLife Vision Plan is available to all employees eligible for medical and dental coverage, regardless of union affiliation. Employees pay the full cost of the program.
The plan offers you and your enrolled dependents an annual comprehensive eye exam, at no charge, with a participating optometrist or ophthalmologist.
Members may also receive a pair of glasses every year, with a $10 copay from a special selection of frames available at participating providers. Contact lenses or other frames are available as alternate benefits.
- This program allows you to use non-participating providers and be reimbursed according to the nonparticipating benefit schedule.
For more information, visit the MetLife Vision website.
- You can select the plan Vision PPO Plan
- Or, find an eye doctor near you just by entering your ZIP code.
View Your Current Benefits
- Log on to eNet
- Select the Paycheck & Paystub link
- On the next screen, select the Benefits Summary link
- Your current selections will be displayed