Be Bold, Be Gold Campaign
Did you know that cancer is the leading cause of death by disease among children under the age of 15? With your support, you can help save children's lives by funding a cure for pediatric cancer, including at these local medical organizations: Holtz Children's Hospital at UM/Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Nicklaus Children's Hospital, part of Miami Children's Health System, and Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
With your support, we can:
- Save the lives of children with cancer by funding basic and clinical research initiatives.
- Support existing community outreach and education programs that aid in cancer prevention.
Sustain cutting-edge medical education and treatment programs that serve infants and children with cancer.
Join The Cause
- Download image below and post on your website.
- Share on social media networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Make sure to include this website: https://www.miamidade.gov/begold/
- Use #beboldbegold / @miamidadecounty to show your support!