Miami-Dade Transit is following federal guidelines and at this time, as the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will not be enforcing any mask policy, we will follow suit for all transit vehicles and platforms.
- The cost of a trip aboard Metrorail or Metrobus is $2.25 each way, or $5.65 for a 1-Day Pass.
- The forms of payment accepted include mobile passes, contactless-enabled bank cards, digital wallets, pre-loaded EASY Card or Ticket, or cash.
- Fare capping -- Don’t know if you’ll be taking one or a few trips on transit? Not a problem! Once you’ve tapped your EASY Card (with stored value) or contactless-enabled bank card/digital wallet to start your trip, your total cost will be capped once you reach the cost of a 1-Day Pass. This means you won’t pay more than $5.65 per day for unlimited rides on Metrorail or Metrobus when using the same contactless-enabled bank card/digital wallet.
- One tap ride -- Metrorail riders don’t have to tap out to exit the system. A one-time tap to enter the system is all that’s needed.
- Auto reloads for monthly pass customers are available.
- Passengers can pay for parking via the Ticket Vending Machine or the PayByPhone
- New parking pass option: With the all-new $45 monthly parking pass (requires EASY Card or EASY Ticket), riders can purchase monthly parking without purchasing a monthly transit pass.
- Residents who have suffered economic hardships may be eligible for free or reduced fare programs. Learn more by calling 786-469-5151.
- If you have additional questions or concerns, you can call the EASY Card Customer Service team at 786-469-5151.
Capacity on Miami-Dade Transit vehicles
- All Miami-Dade Transit modes are allowing for full capacity on vehicles.
- This includes Metrorail, Metrobus, Metromover, and Special Transportation Services (STS).
Note: Metrobus customers are required to board through the vehicle's front entrance. Accommodations for riders with disabilities are available. Please track your trip via the Go Miami-Dade Transit app using the map feature.
- Limited capacity restrictions on all transit vehicles have been lifted.
- Most Metrobus routes have been restored to their regular schedules. Please visit the service updates page for additional details.
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. through midnight daily.
- Northbound trains travel to two different final destinations north of Earlington Heights Station: the Orange Line to the Miami International Metrorail station and the Green Line to Palmetto Station.
- Passengers heading to the airport from the Palmetto station, transfer at Earlington Heights to connect with the Orange Line train.
- Orange Line trains depart the Dadeland South and Miami Airport stations every 10 minutes weekdays during peak hours and 15 minutes during non-peak hours.
- Green Line trains operate every 10-minutes during peak and every 15-minutes off-peak on weekdays.
- Weekday frequency for all Metrorail lines after 8:30 p.m. is every 30 minutes.
- Trains operate every 30 minutes all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To identify the line a train is serving, look for the GREEN LINE or ORANGE LINE sign at the front of an approaching train.
- To change your northbound destination, simply exit your train at any station between Dadeland South and Earlington Heights and wait for a train traveling the other line.
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to midnight daily.
- Average frequency is approximately five minutes all day weekdays.
The Passenger Transportation Regulatory Division is open. For the safety of customers and employees, new inspection procedures have been established in accordance with the County's COVID-19 regulations and guidelines. View the inspection procedures and hours.
For customer service information, call 786-469-2300
- The fee is $3.50 per one-way trip, as well as for companions.
- STS customers who need assistance can use our online services and mobile applications to stay connected, or call the Paratransit Call Center at 786-469-5000, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. except County-observed holidays, or via email at [email protected].
- To book a trip, contact STS reservations at 305-871-1111, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (reservations can be made 1 to 7 days in advance). Same day trips are not available.
- Reservations may also be made at STSConnect.
- STS service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be used throughout Miami-Dade County
- For additional information, please contact Paratransit Customer Serviceat 786-469-5000, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., except County-observed holidays.
- Golden and Patriot Passport applications and renewals can be submitted online or in-person. Customers may call 786-469-5151 for assistance.
- All other Special Pass Program EASY Card holders may renew via email at [email protected].
- Lost and found services are available online.
The following locations are currently open and accepting in-person customers
Golden Passport Office
- Stephen P. Clark Center (First Floor), 111 NW 1st Street, Miami, FL 33128
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. except County-observed holidays
- Golden Passport Hotline: 786-469-5028 or at [email protected]
- Only customers requesting service will be permitted inside the office
City of Coral Gables
The City of Coral Gables Community Recreation Department is now accepting Golden Passport applications on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. No appointment necessary. Applications must be submitted in person.
- City of Coral Gables Community Recreation Department, 2 Andalusia Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134
City of Miami Beach (by appointment only)
- Miami Beach Customer Service Center, 1755 Meridian Avenue, First Floor, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Appointments can be made online or by calling 305-673-7420.
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. excluding County-observed holidays
311 Service Center
- Herbert S. Saffir Permitting and Inspection Center, 11805 SW 26 Street, Miami, FL 33175
- South Dade Justice Center, 10710 SW 211 Street, Cutler Bay, FL. 33189
- North Dade Justice Center, 15555 Biscayne Boulevard, North Miami Beach, FL. 33160
- Call 311 for office hours
As a reminder, only customers requesting service will be permitted inside the office. Face masks are required.
The following EASY Card services offices are open:
- EASY Card Financial Center by phone only – 786-469-5151
- Overtown Transit Village Pass Sales Office – 1stFloor
- Golden Passport Office – SPCC Lobby
- Transit Service Centers – SPCC 2ndFloor
Special Pass Program
Golden Passport holders 64 or younger and other Special Pass holders have until Dec. 30 to renew. Renew now to avoid interruption in services. Learn more.
- Golden Passport (only those ages 64 years and younger)
- Patriot Passport
- Discount Fare
- Commuter Reduced
- Transit Mobility