Winter break camps run from Dec. 23-27 and Dec. 30 to Jan. 3. Kids can enjoy sports, nature, science, performing arts camps and more.
Each week will run:
- Week 1 - Dec. 23-27 (half-day camp on Christmas Eve and no camp on Christmas Day)
- Week 2 - Dec. 30 to Jan. 3 (half-day camp on New Year’s Eve and no camp on New Year’s Day)
Choose from more than two dozen general camp locations or specialty camps based on your child's interest.
- General camps
- Zoo Miami Winter Camp
- Miami EcoAdventures Winter Camps
- Winter Camp at Deering Estate
- Camps for aspiring young golfers
- Disability services camps
Register your kids anytime before the camp begins. Registration is required. Camps must have at least 15 participants as late as the first day of the camp to remain open.Learn more about winter break camps