Free Tax Prep Assistance at Community Resource Centers
Free tax prep assistance is being offered through July 15 at eight Community Resource Centers for income-qualifying residents.
The Community Resource Centers are currently providing VITA Services remotely. The office hours are Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Send an email to one of the Community Resource Centers listed below and upload all supporting documents to prepare your tax return. This service is available to individuals/households earning $56,000 or less annually, persons with disabilities, the elderly and limited English speaking residents. All tax returns are electronically filed.
If you do not have access to a computer, mail copies of your supporting documents to one of the Community Resource Centers listed below and staff will contact you via telephone once received. All personal information will be shredded at the end of the tax season.
- Current state of Florida picture ID
- Social security card for taxpayer, spouse, and all dependents
- Verification of income (examples: W2, 1099-Misc, SSA-1099, 1099-R, etc.)
- Bank routing and account number for direct deposit of refund
- Proof of market place insurance 1095-A (if applicable)