Below are various training resources, including upcoming virtual instructor-led workshops, INFORMS materials, links to videos and upcoming outreach/vendor onboarding events.
Upcoming Virtual Workshops
We are Here to Listen, Ready to Respond
Strategic ProcurementNamita Uppal
Stephen P. Clark Center
111 NW 1st Street,
Miami, FL 33128
305-375-5773 | [email protected]
Procurement 101 Videos
How to Register as a Vendor in Miami-Dade County (English)
How to Register as a Vendor in Miami-Dade County (Spanish)
How to Register as a Vendor in Miami-Dade County (Haitian Creole)
Vendor Onboarding Events
Doing business with the County does not have to be challenging. The Academy offers onboarding events that provide information on the different procurement processes and navigation of the INFORMS eSupplier portal.
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can be informed of all future onboarding events.
- March 17, 10 a.m. -12 p.m. | Register now
- April 21, 10 a.m. -12 p.m. | Register now
- May 26, 10 a.m. -12 p.m. | Register now
- June 23, 10 a.m. -12 p.m. | Register now
Vendor Forums - A New Path to CollaborationVendor Forums demonstrate the County’s commitment to engage and collaborate with vendors. The goals of these forums include:
- Providing opportunities for vendors to interact with County staff
- Providing valuable insights on vendors’ experiences in doing business with the County.
- Building and strengthening relationships between the County and vendors.
- Providing avenues for vendors to learn about the County’s contracting opportunities and resources that are available to help them thrive.
Upcoming Vendor Forums
- April 20, 10 a.m. -noon | Register now; submit your question by April 7
- May 18, 10 a.m. - noon | Register now; submit your question by May 5
- June 15, 10 a.m. - noon | Register now; submit your question by June 2