As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Miami-Dade County's Living Wage
On May 11, 1999, the Board of County Commissioners established a Living Wage requirement for employees on County service contracts to allow citizens to support themselves and their families above the poverty line and with dignity. The Living Wage applies to contracts valued greater than $100,000 and covered service contractors at Miami-Dade Aviation Department facilities regardless of contract value for various covered services as defined in the provisions of Miami-Dade County's Living Wage Ordinance Section 2-8-9 of the Code of Miami-Dade County.
Small Business Development, a division of the Internal Services Department, is responsible for the implementation and enforcement of the Living Wage on County contracts. For assistance or to file a complaint of underpayment please call Small Business Development at 305-375-3111. Employees of service contractors who believe that they are victims of underpayment can file a complaint with Small Business Development, or bring an action by filing suit against the service contractor in any court of competent jurisdiction to enforce the provisions of the Living Wage.
Living Wage Rates - Notices and Posters
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 20-21
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 19-20
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 18-19
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 17-18
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 16-17
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 15-16
- Living Wage Notice, Miami-Dade County Service Contracts (FY 15-16)
- Living Wage Notice, Miami-Dade Aviation Department Contracts (FY 15-16)
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 14-15
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 13-14
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 12-13
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 11-12
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 10-11
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 09-10
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 08-09
- Notice to Contractors of Living Wages Amendment and Increase (FY 09-10)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.