Sunset Review of County Boards
- County Boards (County employees only)
Sunset Review Process
In order to meet the deadlines established by Code, the process for the review of the County Boards is as follows:
- By Feb. 1, 2019 of each year, the Board's chairperson shall submit a report, approved by their Board, to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) setting forth the necessary information as detailed in the sunset review package distributed to County Departments.
- Once the sunset review package has been reviewed by OMB, the package is sent to the Mayor's Office for approval.
- By March 15, the approved sunset review package with the Mayor’s recommendation is submitted to the Board of County Commissioners (BCC) for final determination.
- Policy Formulation
- General Government
- Recreation and Culture
- Neighborhood and Infrastructure
- Economic Development
- Public Safety
- Health and Human Services
2019 Sunset Review
In order to meet Commission Committee agenda deadlines, departments providing staff support to advisory boards must submit sunset review reports by Feb. 1, 2019.
Submit your reports and questions to Meighan Alexander by calling 305-375-1656 or email [email protected]
- Sunset of Boards Checklist (Microsoft Word) -- must be signed by person preparing the package
- Agenda Review Form -- must be signed by department director
- Transmittal Memorandum from the Mayor to the BCC (Microsoft Word)
- Recommendation Memorandum from the Advisory Board Chairperson to the Mayor (Microsoft Word)
- Sunset Review Questionnaire (Microsoft Word)