Passenger Service Company Registration
To provide taxicab passenger services on behalf of a for-hire holder, the company must first obtain a Miami-Dade County Passenger Service Company Registration.
Taxicab passenger services include the following:
- Providing for-hire vehicle color scheme and markings
- Providing two-way radio or cellular telephone dispatch services
- Maintaining and advertising of a telephone number for receiving all calls related to for-hire taxi services
- Handling passenger complaints and passenger lost and found
- Providing a properly listed telephone number for receiving all calls relating to for-hire vehicle service