Update your ID and get a variety of driver's license services at the Stephen P. Clark Center on Thursday, Dec. 15. An appointment is needed and a limited number of openings are available from 10 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. until filled.
Stephen P. Clark Center (south side of lobby near escalator and stairs)
111 NW 1st Street, 1st Floor
Miami, FL 33128
- Renew your driver license and get a replacement
- Apply for a Florida identification card and get a replacement
- Check the status of your driver license
- Change your address
- Register as an organ donor
- Renew or replace your vehicle registration and disable parking placard
- Update your emergency contact information
On May 3, 2023, U.S. travelers must be REAL ID-compliant to board domestic flights and access certain federal facilities, which includes carrying a REAL ID-complaint driver's license.
After May 3, 2023, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will only accept driver licenses and ID cards with a star in the upper right corner as proof of identification at airports. A United States passport may also be used in place of a REAL ID-compliant card for official identification.
Visit the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to find out what documents you need to bring.
The following payment types are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cash and checks.Schedule an Appointment