Open Burn Permit
If you plan to have an open fire, except cooking fires, you must fill out an Open Burn Permit Application.
- Land owners and contractors can apply for a burn permit for land clearing and other farming or agricultural operations.
- Burn permits can be purchased annually (up to six sites) or for 30-day (single site/per day) for land clearing and approved agricultural purposes.
- Other burn permits include production/special effects company filming and bonfire (per site/per day).
- Open burning permits are only issued for commercial properties.
- Weekend burning is not allowed.
- Residential property owners are prohibited from burning residential trash, garbage, construction debris, leaves, cuttings, yard trimmings, tree stumps, plastic, pallets, etc.
Mail / Email
9300 NW 41st ST
Doral FL 33178
Locations and Hours
R. David Paulison Fire Rescue Headquarters9300 NW 41st Street, Miami, FL 33178-2414