Request Police Reports & Records
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the below guidelines are in place for fingerprints, clearance letters and public records services.
- Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (by appointment only)
- Dial the station's main number and wait in your vehicle
- If you need to file a police report, call 305-4-POLICE (305-476-5423)
Walk-ins (currently unavailable)
- Call your station to make an appointment” Stations are listed under “locations and hours”.
To request any of the public records listed below, you can call or send an email. The fastest way to make your request is to use our online system, the Police Public Records Center.
If you'd like to see a police report from a traffic crash, use the Florida Traffic Crash Reports online system.
You can also Search Open Warrants to find out if there is an open warrant out on you or someone you know.
Email / Mail
- Oliver S. Spicer, Jr., Public Records Custodian
Central Records Bureau
9105 NW 25th St.
Doral FL 33172
Locations and Hours