Request Police Reports & Records
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the below guidelines are in place for fingerprints, clearance letters and public records services.
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (by appointment only)
- Dial the station's main number and wait in your vehicle
- If you need a new police report, call 305-4-POLICE (305-476-5423)
- For walk-ins, call your station to make an appointment.
- Waiting in the lobby is not permitted.
- Masks must be worn by all persons entering the lobby for service.
- Temperature check may be required.
To request any of the public records listed below, you can call, email, or you can make the request in person. The fastest way to make your request is to use our online system, the Police Public Records Center.
To visit in person you must make an appointment online.
If you'd like to see a police report from a traffic crash, use the Florida Traffic Crash Reports online system.
You can also Search Open Warrants to find out if there is an open warrant out on you or someone you know.
Email / Mail
- Oliver S. Spicer, Jr., Public Records Custodian
Central Records Bureau
9105 NW 25th St.
Doral FL 33172
Locations and Hours