Request Public Records from Corrections

Miami-Dade County now has a new public records management tool that allows you to request and track its status online. Create a new account or log in to submit and see updates to your public records requests.

Anyone may request records from Corrections and Rehabilitation Department. You can use the public records request form. Records about arrests should be requested from the Miami-Dade Police Department.

Central Records will prepare an invoice or estimate of the cost and send it to the requestor for partial payment prior to copying the documents. Please include the invoice or tracking number when submitting payment.

Online Options

Phone Number(s)

Email / Mail