Water Conservation Rebates for Hotels & Motels
Miami-Dade hotels and motels can receive rebates with the purchase and installation of EPA Water Sense-certified high-efficiency toilets. Other free fixtures are also available.
- Maximum of 75 rebates per property for the period between October 1 to September 30
- Property must be built before 1996
- Toilet must be EPA WaterSense certified
- Proof and method of payment required
Requests for more than 50 rebates per period will be considered.
- Up to $50 per toilet
Print and Mail Application
- Application can be found under Related Documents
Free Showerheads and Faucet Aerators
Lodging properties built before 1996 are eligible to receive free showerheads and faucet aerators from Miami-Dade County.
- Print and mail the lodging showerhead application form. Application can be found under Related Documents.
Florida Green Lodging Program