Contact the Water and Sewer Department
- Submit an email to the appropriate Water and Sewer Department division
- Submit comments or requests about the Water Conservation Program
- Directions to department offices
- Tours and speakers
- Security ID procedures at facilities
- Pebble Award Nomination Form for outstanding employee service
- Department Table of Organization
3071 SW 38th Avenue
Miami, FL 33146
Construction & Development
Accommodations for persons with disabilities
People who require assistance because of their disabilities in order to participate in the programs, activities or services of the Water & Sewer Department, may contact Cecilia Brewer-McDuffie at 786-552-8669 or [email protected] (only for disability-related matters). To request materials in accessible format, sign language interpreters, or other means of equally effective communication to participate in any program or meeting, please contact her five days in advance to initiate your request. TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service). Concerns regarding your water bill and services that are unrelated to your disability must be addressed to Customer Service at 305-665-7477.
Public Records RequestsADRIANA P. LAMAR
PUBLIC RECORDS CUSTODIAN
WATER AND SEWER DEPARTMENT
3071 SW 38TH AVENUE
MIAMI, FL 33146
Miami-Dade County now has a new public records management tool that allows you to request and track its status online. Create a new account or log in to submit and see updates to your public records requests.
Per Florida Statute 668.6076, under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Water and Sewer Emergency
Call the 24-hour call center at 305-274-9272 in case of an emergency.
List of emergencies:
- Broken or leaking -- water or sewer pipes, hydrants, manholes or water meters
- Pump station alerts - ringing alarm, red lights flashing
- Uncovered manholes
- Low water pressure or loss of service
- Sewer line backed-up or overflowing manholes
- Water Quality
Water Quality - Laboratories
Office hours are Monday to Friday (except holidays).
- 786-552-4738 (north of SW 8th Street)
- 786-552-4181 (south of SW 8th Street)
For emergencies call the 24-hour center at 305-274-9272.