Court Services

Personnel from the Court Services Bureau can provide information on how to submit a process and the status of a process that has already been submitted, but cannot provide legal advice. If legal advice is needed, contact an attorney. If you need to file a process, file it with the Clerk of Courts.

Once the process has been served or no-serviced (could not find the person to be served), a return of service will be mailed to you at the address provided on the process.

All fees collected are nonrefundable. Fees are paid when each original request or service of process is made.


Phone Number(s)

Email / Mail

Locations and Hours