Pre-Construction Meetings with the Water and Sewer Department
Builders and contractors can request a pre-construction meeting with the Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department through the e-Builder system. Meetings must be requested at least two business days in advance of the time and date you desire.
WASD will process all requested pre-construction meetings through e-Builder. In order to conduct the pre-construction meeting, the Developer or his representative, the Engineer of Record, the Utility contractor, the licensed Professional Surveyor Mapper will have to be present. This meeting aims to provide details to all stakeholders about the process and responsibilities of all involved to successfully and efficiently complete your WASD project.
The project must include an executed water and/or sewer agreement.
Documents must be submitted as a single, multi-page Acrobat PDF file. Black and white submittals are preferred.
How to register:
- If you are not registered with e-Builder, create an account
- If you currently have a project in progress, log in to e-Builder. You will be able to find information on active projects and continue ongoing processes through e-builder
How to register a pre-construction meeting:
- Go to e-Builder
- Enter your username or email address and password
- Open the "Process" folder and select your project
- Enter where it says "Start Process"
- Select the 070-SD process
Accepted File Format
- Related documents are to be submitted as a single or multi-page Acrobat PDF.
e-Builder Help Desk
Construction Complaint Unit (non-billing)
Locations and Hours