Transportation Disadvantaged (TD) Program
The Miami-Dade Transit (MDT) Transportation Disadvantaged (TD) Program is a state-funded program that provides free transportation passes to qualifying Non-Profit Agencies/Programs for use by their Miami-Dade County resident clients who qualify as "Transportation Disadvantaged”.
Available Pass Types
- 1-Month Pass - Valid for unlimited rides for the entire calendar month.
- 7-Day Pass - Valid for unlimited rides for a week (7 consecutive days).
- 1- Day Pass- Valid for unlimited rides for one calendar day until 2 a.m. of the next day.
- 1-Trip Pass- Valid for one trip ride on Metrorail or Metrobus. Bus-to-Bus transfers are free with this pass. This pass does not allow for Train-to-Bus or Bus-to-Train transfers.
- Annual TD Easy Card – Valid for up to one year. This Easy Card is made available by a limited grant program, on a first-come, first-serve basis until grant funds are exhausted. Applicants annual income cannot exceed $19,320.
Passes are distributed on a monthly basis through to qualifying non-profit agencies/programs and may be picked up from the 26th of each month to 10th of the following month at the Overtown Transit Village (OTV) Pass Sales Office located at 701 NW 1st Court, Miami, FL 33136.
Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged Helpline
Hearing & Speech Impaired
Email / Mail
Locations and Hours