Water or Sewer Letter of Availability Application (LOA)
This letter only advises you that water and sewer mains are available to service the project. This letter is for informational purposes only, and conditions remain in effect for thirty (30) days from the date of the letter. Nothing contained in this letter provides the developer with any vested rights to receive water and/or sewer service. The availability of water and, or, sewer service is subject to the approval of all applicable governmental agencies having jurisdiction over these matters.
- Use the GIS Map link to check the Service Area using using your property's address
If you want to obtain a water or sewer Letter of Availability (LOA) or *LOA Affordable Housing Form from the Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department (WASD), submit the following documents and information to WASD prior to preparation of the LOA:
Property owner's information
- Property owner's name
- If a corporation, must include corporation's name and state of incorporation
- If a partnership, must include partnership's name and state where partnership was legally formed
- If a Limited Liability Company (LLC), must include LLC's name, state where LLC was legally formed and the name of a Managing Member
- Mailing address
- Daytime phone number
- Porperty owner's email address
You can check the Service Area using the address or folio number of your property using the GIS link to begin your search.
Additional information may be required based on the project location and size of the water and sewer facilities to be installed.
Construction Complaint Unit (Non-billing)
Email / Mail
- PMO e-Builder Help Desk
Miami-Dade Water & Sewer Department - New Business Office
3071 SW 38th Ave.
Miami FL 33146-1520
Locations and Hours