Every Drop Counts Children's Poster Contest
All Miami-Dade County elementary school students from kindergarten through fifth grade are invited to participate in the annual Every Drop Counts Children's Poster Contest. The contest allows elementary school children to showcase their creative talents by conveying the importance of water conservation through a poster drawing, receive a free t-shirt and win prizes.
The contest is part of Miami-Dade County's Water-Use Efficiency Plan, which features D-Rop, Miami-Dade County’s water conservation mascot. The Water-Use Efficiency Plan’s goal is to educate students by: 1) instilling an appreciation of water; 2) understanding the importance of protecting this precious resource and 3) providing information on how they can conserve water. The annual poster contest is one way of doing this.
The 15 th Annual Every Drop Counts Children's Poster Contest is underway!
The poster contest is open to Elementary school students grades K - 5 located in Miami Dade County. The 2023 Poster Contest theme is: "Live Green. Save Blue. Conserve Water!" Review the application form for contest rules. The deadline for poster submittal is Friday, February 3, 2023.
- Poster will be accepted by U.S. postal mail (preferable), email, Dropbox or Google Drive
- Email to [email protected]
- Dropbox or Google Drive use [email protected]
- Must include T-shirt Tracking form
- Poster must include a high quality scan that includes all details outlined in the application
- Scan the poster and save it as a PDF or jpeg file, and name it as follows: full-Name_Grade.pdf or .jpg
- The file must include the poster entry form
- Please ensure students do not discard their original poster drawing. Winners' original poster drawings will be requested in order to frame and display.
Art & Photo Gallery
Water and SewerRoy Coley
Water and Sewer Douglas Office
3071 SW 38th Ave, Miami, FL 33146
305-665-7477 | [email protected]