As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Crandon Park Tennis Center
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. - 10 p.m., Monday-Friday
8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Saturday-Sunday
Court reservation times
8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Saturday-Sunday
Crandon Tennis Center houses 27 courts, including 13 that are lighted. Lessons are offered, reservations are accepted and the courts are wheel-chair accessible.
Hard Court fees (per hour, per person)
- Adults - $5
- Juniors - $3
- Seniors; Monday - Friday, 8-3 p.m.; excludes the stadium - $3
Clay Court fees (per hour, per person)
- Adults - $7
- Juniors - $3
- Seniors; Monday - Friday, 8-3 p.m. - $3
Night-time use - light fee (per hour, per person)
- Use of courts between 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. - $2
Tennis Stadium fee (per hour, per person)
- Tennis Stadium - $18
- Tennis Stadium premium for lessons & clinics - $15
- Pro shop operations close 45 minutes prior to park closing time
- Court reservation times end 30 minutes prior to park closing time
- Court lights are turned off 15 minutes prior to park closing time
- Park closes and gates are locked promptly at closing time
Holiday Park hours:
- New Year’s Eve, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- President’s Day, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Easter, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Memorial Day, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Independence Day, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Labor Day, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Veterans Day, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Christmas Eve, 8 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day,8 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- New Year’s Day, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.