As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Ives Estates Park
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday - 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
The park includes:
- Synthetic turf field lighted for soccer/football
- Two youth lighted baseball fields
- Small recreation building
- Two 10x20 Shelter with two picnic tables under each shelter, shelter does not have electricity
- Bark Park which accommodates small and large dogs
- Track Field (No lights)
- Racquetball courts (6)
- Basketball courts (4) no lights
- Walking trail on Snake Creek - six-mile walking path with exercise machines, which is located on NW 206th Ave
- Tennis Center
- Contact number for the Tennis Center is 305-816-6692
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.