As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Comprehensive Development Master Plan (CDMP) Upcoming Public Hearings
NOTE: Upcoming hearings will be posted as scheduled.
To view information on a specific application, please visit the Amendment Cycles webpage. There you will find the Initial Recommendations Report and other documents related to the application.
Board of County Commissioners
- Thursday, May 19 at 9:30 a.m. – In-Person Meeting Only - Hearing continued to June 1 and further continued to Sept. 22
Stephen P. Clark Government Center – 111 NW 1 Street, Miami, FL 33128
- Aligned Real Estate Holdings LLC, Et Al (CDMP20210003). Concurrent with multiple zoning applications.
- Thursday, June 16 at 9:30 a.m. – In-Person Meeting Only - Hearing Cancelled
- No Items
Planning Advisory Board (PAB)
- Monday, July 11 - 10 a.m. - In-Person Meeting Only
- Stephen P. Clark Government Center – 111 NW 1 Street, Miami, FL 33128
- Abreu Development, LLC (CDMP20220003), January 2022 Cycle
- Seaside 5620, LLC (CDMP20220004), January 2022 Cycle
- Lennar Homes, LLC – Lime Grove (CDMP202220005) January 2022 Cycle Application
- Biscayne Blvd Investments, LLC (CDMP20220007)
- Villa Esperanza Associates, LTD (CDMP202220010) 2022 Out-of-Cycle Application
- Terra 137 LLC and Blue Heron 6137, LLC (CDMP20210006), May 2021 Cycle Application
- Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources, Water, Sewer, and Solid Waste Element (CDMP20220002), 2022 Out-of-Cycle-Application
Community Councils / Area Boards
Community Council 5 - Country Club of Miami
- Tuesday, June 28 at 7 p.m. – In-person and Virtual
- Norman & Jean Reach Park
7895 NW 176 Street, Miami, FL
- Villa Esperanza Associates, LTD (CDMP20220010) 2022 Out-of-Cycle Application
- Terra 137 LLC and Blue Heron 6137, LLC (CDMP20210006), May 2021 Cycle Application (Application will be rescheduled to a date to be determined)
- How to Participate
Community Council 11 - West Kendall
Additional Meeting Information
You may review CDMP Applications at the CDMP Amendment Cycles page.
If you have any questions or require additional information regarding meetings, please call and leave a voice message for the Planning Division of the Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources at telephone number (305) 375-2835.
Miami-Dade County provides equal access and equal opportunity in its programs, services and activities and does not discriminate on the basis of disability. You may request materials in accessible format, a sign language interpreter, Communication Access Real-time Translation (CART) services, and/or any other accommodation to participate in any County-sponsored program or meeting. TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service). If you need a language interpreter at the meeting, one can be provided for you at no charge. For any of these services, please contact Alain Donderiz at 305-372-6779 or 786-442-4778 or via email at [email protected], at least five days in advance of the meeting to initiate your request.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:37:00 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.