As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
- Parking Locations
- Paying for Parking
- Overnight and Long-term Parking
- Monthly Parking
- Parking Hours
- Daily Parking
- Parking Tips
No parking is available at Brickell, Government Center, Miami International Airport and Civic Center stations. Although Metrorail doesn't offer parking at Government Center Station in downtown Miami, many municipal and privately-owned garages and surface lots are within walking distance. Costs may vary.Back to Top
Paying for Parking
You can pay for either daily at any EASY Card vending machine or at the Transit Service Center at Government Center, second level. A monthly parking permit can be purchased online, the Transit Service Center, or at any EASY Card vending machine when purchasing a 1-Month Pass.
You can also use the PayByPhone app or call 1-888-680-7275 to pay for daily, overnight and long-term parking.Back to Top
Overnight and Long-term Parking
Long term parking is available at Earlington Heights, Okeechobee and South Miami for $4.50 a night. A Metrorail Digital Parking Permit (linked to your vehicle's license plate) is also accepted.
Note: Earlington Heights is the only Metrorail parking garage with 24-hour access. The South Miami and Okeechobee parking garages are only accessible between 5 am to midnight, or the arrival of the last Metrorail train. Please use the PayByPhone app or call 1-888-680-7275 to purchase overnight and long-term parking.Back to Top
You can buy a digital monthly parking permit at any EASY Card vending machine when purchasing a 1-Month Pass. To activate digital parking, a Transit Store account is required. You must register your license plate and associated it with an EASY Card. You can register multiple license plates, but only one may be active at a time. Go to Transit Store to log in or sign up to create an account. You can also pay for your parking permit at:
Transit Service Center
Second level of the Government Center
111 NW 1st Street, Miami, Florida 33128
Overtown Transit Village
701 NW 1 Court – Ground Level- Suite 121
Miami, Florida 33136
A digital monthly parking permit can be purchased online as well when buying a 1-Month Metrorail Pass. Both items must be purchased by the 22nd day of the prior month, when purchasing a new EASY Card online. The 1-Month Pass will be mailed to you and digital parking must be activated through Transit Store.
Golden Passport or Patriot Passport patrons can purchase a digital monthly parking for $11.25 via our Transit Store. With the permit, there is no $4.50 daily charge to park.Back to Top
- Metrorail Parking Garages are open the same hours as rail service - from 5:00 am to 12 midnight, seven days a week.
- Only the Earlington Heights parking garage is accessible 24-hours a day.
- Park and Ride Lots are open 24-hours a day. Patrons must park at their own risk.
Use the PayByPhone app or call 1-888-680-7275 to purchase daily parking.
Pay the one-day Metrorail parking fee at an EASY Card vending machine before tapping in at the fare gate. Remember your parking space number. It’s painted on the pavement in each space. At the EASY Card vending machine, select the “pay for parking” option from the menu on the screen. In addition to the $4.50 parking fee, the cost of one Metrorail ride will be deducted from your EASY Card or Ticket unless you have a time-based pass (1-Day, 7-Day or 1-Month Pass) or Golden or Patriot Passport.Back to Top
- Park in marked spaces only, head first. No back-in parking.
- Hang your monthly parking permit from the rearview mirror. The permit must be visible to enforcement personnel.
- If paying for only one day of parking, there's no need to return to your car to place your receipt in the window. Monthly parking permits must be displayed on your car's rearview mirror.
- Parking citations will be issued to anyone who violates parking rules (located on the back of the permit) or fails to pay the $4.50 daily fee. Paid parking is available seven days a week.
- Monthly parking permits are only for the use of riders who buy a 1-Month Pass or Golden Passport or Patriot Passport users.
- Miami-Dade County and Miami-Dade Transit are not responsible for damage, theft, or vandalism to vehicles or their contents.
- Riders with a state-issued parking permit or license plate for people with disabilities may park free in spaces designated for disabled riders.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.