As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Submitting Water and Sewer Facility As-built Documents
Customers can submit as-builts, easements and other related documents to the Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department through the e-Builder system.
How to Register
- If you are not registered with e-Builder, create an account.
- If you currently have a project in-progress, log-into e-Builder. You will be able to find information on active projects, and you will be able to continue ongoing processes through e-Builder.
How to Initiate the As-Built Submittal Process
- Go to e-Builder.
- Enter your username or email address and password.
- Open the "Process" folder and select your project.
- Enter where it says "Start Process".
- Select the as-built review process.
Accepted File Format
As-builts and related documents are to be submitted as a single, multi-page Acrobat PDF file. Black and white submittals are preferred.
If you have any questions, call the PMO e-Builder Help Desk at 786-552-8181 or send an email to [email protected].
Construction Complaint Unit
Call Before You Dig
Sunshine State One Call of Florida
Read the Water & Sewer Department's
Rules & Regulations
Implementing Order 10-8
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.