As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Water or Sewer Letter of Availability
In order to obtain a water or sewer letter of availability (LOA) from the Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department (WASD), you must submit the following documents and information to WASD prior to preparation of the LOA:
A request in writing for the water and/or sewer LOA from the property owner, or his or her agent. This request can either be dropped off in person at our New Business Office at:
- LeJeune Office
3575 S. LeJeune Road (south of US-1)
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Miami-Dade Permitting and Inspection Center (PIC)
11805 SW 26th Street in west Miami-Dade
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Overtown Transit Village (OTV)
701 NW 1st Court, 2nd floor West
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
To submit your application by mail:
MIAMI-DADE WATER & SEWER
ATTENTION: NEW BUSINESS OFFICE
3071 SW 38TH AVENUE
MIAMI, FL 33146-1520
Property owner's information
- Property owner's name
- If a corporation, must include corporation's name and state of incorporation
- If a partnership, must include partnership's name and state where partnership was legally formed
- If a Limited Liability Company (LLC), must include LLC's name, state where LLC was legally formed and the name of a Managing Member
- Mailing address
- Daytime phone number
- Email address
- Property information
- The folio number(s) of the property (this can be obtained by searching the County's property records on the Property Appraiser's website
- Type and/or number of units to be constructed Schedule of Daily Rated Gallonage
- Payment of the appropriate fee as follows, cash or check in U.S. funds
- Water-Only Service LOA Fee (If the proposed project is in a water-only service area) - $50
- Sewer-Only Service LOA Fee (If the proposed project is in a sewer-only service area) - $50
- Water and Sewer Service LOA Fee (If the proposed project is in a water AND sewer service area) - $100
- All application fees must be paid in full prior to processing the request
Additional information may be required based on the project location and size of the water and sewer facilities to be installed.
To submit your application by e-builder, please complete the following water or sewer letter of availability:
Following your online application submittal an automated e-mail with your Letter of Availability number will be sent to your Agent/Representative upon submission. Please keep this e-mail for your reference.
To request an invoice, please send an email to [email protected]. A notification will be sent to the e-mail address provided. To avoid any delays payment must be received within 72 hours.
Important Notice: For Affordable Housing Projects, the customer shall confirm if ONLY submitting the applicable forms for MDWASD verification and signature.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:45:55 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.