Contact Us

Commissioner Keon Hardemon

Downtown Office

Stephen P. Clark Center
111 NW 1st Street, Suite 220
Miami, Florida 33128
305-372-6104 Fax
[email protected]

Joseph Caleb Center
5400 NW 22nd Ave.
Suite 701
Miami, FL 33142
[email protected]

Accommodations for persons with disabilities
People who require assistance because of their disabilities in order to participate in the programs, activities or services of the Board of County Commissioners, District 3, may contact the office at 305-375-5393. To request materials in accessible format, sign language interpreters, or other means of equally effective communication to participate in any program or meeting, please contact him five days in advance to initiate your request. TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service.)

Misty X. Brown
Chief of Staff
[email protected] 

Jenny Gorotiza

Office Manager
Contact for administrative matters.
[email protected] 

Santiana Lewis
Director of Strategic Initiatives
Contact for legislative matters.
[email protected]

Rosenny Augustine Jean-Louis
Intergovernmental Affairs Coordinator
Contact for municipal and legislative matters.
[email protected] 

Mauricio Almenara
Marketing & Public Affairs Coordinator
Contact for marketing and communication requests.
[email protected] 

Marcus Barfield

District Coordinator
Contact for district activities and constituent matters in Miami Shores, El Portal, Biscayne Park, Downtown and Biscayne Corridor. 
[email protected] 

Patricia Lott
Community Liaison
Contact for Senior/Elderly concerns and constituent matters in Senior Centers, Brownsville, Buena Vista East and West.
[email protected] 

Martha Whisby
Community Liaison
Contact for constituent matters in Overtown and Liberty City. 
[email protected] 

Jeanine Jolicoeur
Community Liaison
Contact for constituent matters in Littel Haiti.
[email protected] 

Robert Beneby
Community Liaison
Contact for constituent matters districtwide.
[email protected]

Merlvel Shelly
Commission Aide
Contact fo office inquries in Downtown.
[email protected] 

Caroline Sanchez

Office Receptionist
Contact for office inquiries.
[email protected] 

Public Records Requests

Miami-Dade County now has a new public records management tool that allows you to request and track its status online. Create a new account or log in to submit and see updates to your public records requests.