Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Care, custody, and control of persons incarcerated in our facilities.
- Re-entry programs to help inmates successfully transition back into the community.
- Smoke Detector Installation Program.
- Alarm Installation Program for Low Income Family and Elderly.
- Juvenile Civil Citation Program helps young people who have committed a minor crime to avoid an arrest.
- Supports the County's portion of the Guardian Ad Litem, which advocates for the rights and interests of children involved in dependency court proceedings.
- Death Investigations to determine the cause and manner of death, and the circumstances surrounding the death of an individual.
- Forensic Recovery Team for pathology collections.
- Promote and preserve public order and safety; protect life, property, and human rights.
- Provide traffic control; crowd control; civil defense; emergency management.