Group Camping at the Nature Center
At Miami EcoAdventures, it's easy to make meaningful memories. Our campsite features picnic tables, as well as easy access to restrooms and convenient onsite parking. Our overnight camping experiences are perfect for families, school groups, scout troops, and others who are looking to connect with nature and relax.
Make your camping reservation today, get outdoors and back to basics, and make memories that you can take with you. Reservation are required for all groups camping with Miami EcoAdventures. Reservations are made by contacting the Group Sales team at [email protected] or 305-666-5885.
Tent camping sites:
- A.D. Barnes Nature Center - 3401 SW 72 Avenue, Miami, FL. 33155
- 8.5 wooded acres in the Central Region/Miami
- Bill Sadowski Park - 17555 SW 79 Avenue, Palmetto, FL. 33157
- 30 wooded, canal-front acres in the South Region/Palmetto Bay
- Canoe rentals available
- Castellow Hammock Park - 22301 SW 162 Avenue, Miami, FL 33170
- 160 acres of hardwood forest in the South Region/Redlands
Tent camping includes:
- Designated primitive open areas
- Picnic Tables
- Camp Fire ring access per day (group must provide their own fire-wood; campfire at Bill Sadowski Park must be put out no later than 7pm)
- Self-guided Nature Trails
- Female and Male Restrooms
- Maximun capacity 50
- 1 adult per 10 children is required
- $150 flat rate for groups of 15 or less
- $15 per person (charged after the flat rate)
Customize your event:
Add one or more of our environmental education programs to your event! EcoAdventures offers outdoor excursions tailored to all ability levels and skills. Whether you're a seasoned nature explorer or a novice with a desire to learn, we can help you determine which programs are best suited for you.
- Campfire Programming
- Nature Trail Guided Programs
- Archery Programs
- Fishing Programs
- Hands-on Education Programs
- Kayaking, Canoeing & Snorkeling
- Service-Learning Adventures
To request material in accessible format, information on access for persons with disabilities or sign language interpreter services (seven days in advance) call Accessibility Services or TDD.