Publications & Reports
Brochures & Flyers
- All you need to know about the Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department
- Department facts at a glance
- Leak Detector Guide
- Simple steps to save water
- Water Conservation Rebates and Water Saving Tips
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Capital Budgets
- Test Results
Rules & Regulations
Implementing Order 10-8 provides the current Rules and Regulations of the Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department as revised. The Department shall act in accordance with the procedures set forth in the Rules and Regulations in dealing with water and sewer customers.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department bills customers in accordance with the Schedule of Rates, Fees and Charges that is adopted each year through the budget process. Implementing Order 4-110 provides the current water and sewer rates for retail and wholesale customers, as well as fees and charges for other services.