Miami-Dade County Flexible Benefit Plans for employees operate on a plan year which runs from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31.
These plans include: medical, wellness, dental, basic life, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), the County death benefit.
Optional supplemental plans include: vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, optional life insurance, legal insurance, deferred compensation programs, flexible spending accounts and more.
There are several resources to help you understand your benefit options. Review the following materials so that you can learn about all the benefits of working for Miami-Dade County.
- Miami-Dade County offers eligible employees single and family level coverage for a variety of group insurance plans. We have provided you with a benefits comparison chart of the bi-weekly Plan Rates
- The Open Enrollment Guide and Benefit Highlights is a summary of the Miami-Dade County Group Insurance Programs and includes plan descriptions and provisions that govern the programs
- Employees have a variety of opportunities to improve health and earn rewards through the Wellness Works program
Group Insurance vendor options can be found in the Open Enrollment Guide or on the Open Enrollment portal. Additional, information about your benefits can be found on the Benefits homepage.
View Your Current Benefits
- Log on to eNet
- Select the Paycheck & Paystub link
- On the next screen, select the Benefits Summary link
- Your current selections will be displayed