The journey to a healthy lifestyle begins with ONE step. Change starts with ONE decision. Get on the road to YOU, improved.
Through Wellness Works, you can participate in activities, events, programs and wellness education to help improve your health. You can also earn points to be entered into drawings for great prizes. We have exciting incentives and resources for you to take advantage of this year. Miami-Dade County's Wellness Works program now offers on-site coaches, a nutritionist to improve your health as well as incentive rewards for completing your personal health assessment and annual biometric screening.
2019 Wellness Events
- October and November Flu Shot Events
- Walk Around the World in 2020 Challenge
- Walk Around the World 2020 Challenge Team Registration Form
- Biggest Winner Challenge Winners
- Flu Shot and Biometric Screening Events
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Basketball Tournament
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Basketball Tournament Registration Form
- Steps Challenge Flyer
- Fitbit Registration Instructions
- Healthy Roads Registration Instructions
- Community Resource Guide
Personal Health Assessment
Have you completed your Personal Health Assessment this year? This is an online tool that helps you understand your current health status. By completing this questionnaire, you will receive a personalized scorecard including recommendations and resources to help you target possible risks while saving on healthcare costs.