Miami-Dade County offices will close Monday, Feb. 17 to observe Presidents Day. Read about service changes on the holiday and take part in events planned during the long weekend.
- Miami-Dade County administrative offices will be closed.
- Libraries will be closed Sunday, Feb. 16 and Monday, Feb. 17.
- Miami-Dade Transit will run on a regular schedule.
- Solid Waste Management will be offering regularly-scheduled waste and recycling service.
- Open Your Heart and Your Home Feb. 3-16
All pets 4 months and older will be 50 percent off at the Pet Adoption and Protection Center. Pets are ready to be taken home come spayed/neutered, vaccinated and microchipped
- Art Wynwood Feb. 13-17
Art Wynwood will continue to showcase a dynamic array of works, featuring emerging talent from the contemporary market, mid-career artists, blue chip contemporary, post-war and modern masters.
- Miami International Boat Show Feb. 13-17
More than 1,200 boats on land and in water will be exhibited at Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin. Enjoy boating workshops, daily seminars, entertainment and dining.
- Coconut Grove Arts Festival Feb. 14-17
The Coconut Grove Art Festival is legendary: a weekend filled with live music, exquisite food, fun outdoor entertainment, and, of course, art. Start the weekend with An Evening Under the Stars with Emily Estefan.
- Kite Days Festival at Haulover Park Feb. 15-17
The sky over Miami Beach will display a marvelous array of colors and figures from hundreds of kites in the air during the 2020 Kite Days Festival.