Report Animal Problems

If you witness any of the conditions below, you can either submit a report online or call 311. We will open an investigation to ensure your concerns are handled.

Call 911 if your injury is severe. After seeking medical care report the bite incident.

Report Animal Bite

If you witness active animal cruelty call 911. For non-emergency concerns of report to Animal Services.

Report Animal Cruelty

Report animal related code violations involving dogs or loose farm animals.

Report Animal Nuisance

Request a dead animal pickup. Injured animals are picked up as a priority.

Report Dead or Injured Animal

If you lost your pet visit the Animal Services as possible. If you find a lost pet notify Animal Services.

Report Found Pet

You can report illegal roadside sales of dogs or cats to Animal Services.

Report Roadside Animal Sales

Report free roaming dogs. Stray cats can be brought in for Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return.

Report Stray Animals