Elevator Permits and Inspection Forms
All permits for new construction, alteration and repairs, as well as Certificates of Operation will be issued by Miami-Dade County Office of Elevator Safety. The office will monitor and regulate all elevator activities, as required by law.Fee Schedule
Review our Fee Schedule. This includes our inspections of all permitted work, which are billed to elevator contractors.
- Application for Variance from Code
- Application for Permit to Demolish an Elevator
- Application for Permit to Alter or Repair an Elevator
- Application for Permit to Install an Elevator (MS Word)
- Consumer Complaint Form
- Application for Certificate of Operation
- Application for Temporary Certificate of Operation
- Affidavit of Elevator Information Change
- Affidavit of Elevator Code Compliance
- Affidavit of Elevator Maintenance Coverage
Instructions for new violation codes to be used with new inspection reports.