It's important to discuss your family emergency plan ahead of time. Your family may not be together when a disaster strikes, so it is important to know how you will contact one another, how you will get back together and what to do in case of an emergency.
- Report a Problem (311)
- Sign up for Alerts
- Evacuation Orders (Interactive Map)
- Storm Surge Planning Zone (Interactive Map)
- Open Evacuation Centers (Interactive Map)
- Emergency Bus Pick-up Sites (Interactive Map)
- Download Ready MDC App (for Android)
- Download Ready MDC App. (for iOS)
- Report Power Outage (FPL)
Call 311 for questions regarding County services and information, and to report problems like price gouging, and downed traffic signs, signals or street lights.
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- More Contact Information
The Office of Emergency Management plans and prepares for emergencies by coordinating activities with County departments, municipalities, non-profit social service and medical care agencies, businesses, residents and visitors by educating about preparedness, coordinating emergency response and recovery, and delivering emergency information.