- Tax Collector's Public Service Office, located at 200 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami, Florida 33128, is open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and is open on Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. We strongly recommend that you submit your payments online or mail in your payment instead of visiting the Public Service Office
- The annual Tax Certificate Sale was on June 1, 2022. Amounts reflected are amounts due after the Tax Certificate Sale
- Online payment (2021 taxes only) was available through May 31, 2022, until 11:59 p.m. EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
- If you are paying online with a credit card or debit card, a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.21 percent will be charged by the financial institution for each transaction. If paying with an electronic check, there is no convenience fee (eCheck transactions are free of charge)
- Title transaction services are available up to one hour before office closing time
- Bill Express – Sign up to receive your 2022 tax bill electronically. You will still continue to receive your tax bill by mail. Accounts Exempt from Public Disclosure are not allowed to sign up for Bill Express
- Some 2021 Tangible tax bills, as prepared by our vendor, display an inconsistent folio number on the top portion of the bill. Verify that the folio number and business name on the bill is the one you are paying. View your correct bill
Miami-Dade County officials continue to work with local, state and federal agencies in monitoring COVID-19, part of the coronavirus family. Follow all County updates.
We facilitate current and delinquent real and personal property taxes, special assessments for all local taxing authorities, local business tax receipts, and convention and tourist taxes. We also issue automobile, boat, hunting and fishing licenses, as well as process motor vehicle registration and renewals.
The Tax Collector is part of Miami-Dade County's Finance Department. We administer state laws, local ordinances, and policies to properly collect current and delinquent real and personal property taxes, as well as delinquent accounts for various County departments. In addition, we collect special assessments for all local taxing authorities, local business tax receipts, and convention and tourist taxes.
We act on the behalf of the state of Florida to issue automobile, boat, hunting and fishing licenses.
We also process motor vehicle registration and renewals.