- Miami-Dade County is hiring! Search for available job openings
- 2022 Annual Tax Bills are scheduled to be mailed on Monday, Oct. 31
- Title transaction services are available up to one hour before office closing time
- The Tax Collector's Public Service Office is accepting debit cards, credit cards and Apple Pay for the following transactions:
- Real Estate Current Taxes (2022 taxes only) - No delinquent Taxes (2021 and prior)
- Homestead Violation Lien payments will be accepted
- Tangible Personal Property - Current and Delinquent
- Auto tag, hunting & fishing and baby stroller permits - No NSF fee repayment or customer repayment
- To pay by credit card, a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.21 percent (min. $1.95) of the tax amount will be applied to each transaction. Only Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards are accepted
- To pay by debit card or Apple Pay, a non-refundable convenience fee of $1.95 will be applied to each transaction
- The annual Tax Certificate Sale was on June 1, 2022. Amounts reflected are amounts due after the Tax Certificate Sale
- If you are paying online with a credit card or debit card, a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.21 percent (min. $1.95) will be charged to each transaction. If paying with an electronic check, there is no convenience fee (eCheck transactions are free of charge)
- Bill Express – Sign up to receive your 2022 tax bill electronically. You will still continue to receive your tax bill by mail. Accounts Exempt from Public Disclosure are not allowed to sign up for Bill Express
- Some 2021 Tangible tax bills, as prepared by our vendor, display an inconsistent folio number on the top portion of the bill. Verify that the folio number and business name on the bill is the one you are paying. View your correct bill
We facilitate current and delinquent real and personal property taxes, special assessments for all local taxing authorities, local business tax receipts, and convention and tourist taxes. We also issue automobile, boat, hunting and fishing licenses, as well as process motor vehicle registration and renewals.
The Tax Collector is part of Miami-Dade County's Finance Department. We administer state laws, local ordinances, and policies to properly collect current and delinquent real and personal property taxes, as well as delinquent accounts for various County departments. In addition, we collect special assessments for all local taxing authorities, local business tax receipts, and convention and tourist taxes.
We act on the behalf of the state of Florida to issue automobile, boat, hunting and fishing licenses.
We also process motor vehicle registration and renewals.