- The Tax Collector’s Office will be closed Friday, May 13 in observance of Law Enforcement Appreciation Day and Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Online payment function (2021 taxes only) will be available through May 31 until 11:59 p.m. EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). Accounts that have a certificate issued, are in bankruptcy or litigation cannot be paid online
- If you are paying online with a credit card or debit card, a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.21 percent will be charged by the financial institution to each transaction. If paying with an electronic check, there is no convenience fee (eCheck transactions are free of charge)
- Some 2021 Tangible tax bills, as prepared by our vendor, displayed an inconsistent folio number on the top portion of the bill. Please be sure to verify that the folio number and business name on the bottom portion of the bill is the one you are paying. We apologize for any inconvenience. View your correct bill
- As a result of COVID-19, and to safeguard our employees and customers, we strongly recommend that you submit your 2021 tax payment online or mail in your payment instead of visiting the Public Service Office
- Tax Collector's Public Service Office, located at 200 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami, Florida 33128, is open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and open on Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Title transaction services are available up to one hour before office closing time
- Bill Express – Sign up to receive your 2022 tax bill electronically. You will still continue to receive your tax bill by mail. Accounts Exempt from Public Disclosure are not allowed to sign up for Bill Express
Miami-Dade County officials continue to work with local, state and federal agencies in monitoring COVID-19, part of the coronavirus family. Follow all County updates.
We facilitate current and delinquent real and personal property taxes, special assessments for all local taxing authorities, local business tax receipts, and convention and tourist taxes. We also issue automobile, boat, hunting and fishing licenses, as well as process motor vehicle registration and renewals.
The Tax Collector is part of Miami-Dade County's Finance Department. We administer state laws, local ordinances, and policies to properly collect current and delinquent real and personal property taxes, as well as delinquent accounts for various County departments. In addition, we collect special assessments for all local taxing authorities, local business tax receipts, and convention and tourist taxes.
We act on the behalf of the state of Florida to issue automobile, boat, hunting and fishing licenses.
We also process motor vehicle registration and renewals.