Vision: Inviting, aesthetically pleasing transportation corridors, gateways and connections countywide.
"Every day, we're leveraging opportunities to create attractive gateways and enhance the quality of life for our residents, employees and visitors."
--Neat Streets Miami Chairman, Commissioner Dennis C. Moss, District 9
Neat Streets Miami is a multijurisdictional board dedicated to creating beautiful gateways, corridors and connections. Neat Streets Miami’s impact can be seen in efforts such as:
- Tree plantings and giveaways.
- Cleanup and recycling programs.
- Roadway and park landscape projects.
- Street tree and aesthetics planning.
- Transit stops, station and corridor landscape enhancements.