Skip to Primary Content

Miami-Dade County continues to monitor coronavirus (COVID-19). Get the latest updates

Water Bill Adjustments and Credits

You may receive an adjustment to your bill in any of these cases:

  • A high bill due to a leak that was concealed underground or behind a wall
  • A once-a-year pool credit is allowed for a swimming pool that is emptied and refilled
  • An act of vandalism resulting in a high bill (customer must have reported the incident to the police, and WASD must be able to verify repairs made to damaged water and sewer fixtures)
  • An over or underestimated reading
  • An incorrect meter reading

Related Documents

ADA Disclaimer

To request materials in an accessible format, or if you require special accomodations, please contact our ADA Coordinator:

Cecilia Brewer-McDuffie

Phone Number(s)

Email / Mail

Water and Sewer

Kevin Lynskey, Director

Water and Sewer Douglas Office
3071 SW 38th Ave, Miami, FL 33146

Contact Us

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.