As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Labor Healthcare Committee
The Labor Healthcare Committe was recently formed to research current trends and options to reduce the costs associated with healthcare.
Meeting Collateral by Date
July 2, 2014
- AFSCME 199 Statement by Andy Madtes
- AvMed MDC Labor Healthcare Committee
- Medical Plans Premiums Local Healthcare Benchmark 2014 JHS - MDC
- Miami-Dade Healthcare Committee - Jackson First Plan
June 4, 2014
May 28, 2014
May 13, 2014
April 30, 2014
- Urgent Care Centers Listing - South Florida
- Miami-Dade Employee Healthcare Presentation
- Gallagher Presentation - Response to 4-9-14 Meeting
April 9, 2014
- Presentation Responses Part 1
- Presentation Responses Part 2
- AFSCME 1542 Bargaining Unit G Healthcare Benefits Questions
March 11, 2014
Additional Resources/Supporting Documentation
- Health Insurance Proposals
- Self-Insurance Health Plan Audit 9/2013
- Medical RFP Rejection to the BCC 11/5/2013
- New York Hotel Trades Council
- Union's Public Records Request - 4-17-2014
- Select HMO SBC - 01-01-14
- JHS Select Directory - 1-1-14
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.