Parks Facility Reservation and Permits

You can reserve a park facility for your special occasion. There are options for large or small groups that fit your needs. Find out what you need and how to reserve an area today. 

Registered party vendors are the only vendors that will be allowed into the Miami-Dade Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces Department for parties at picnic shelters, pavilions and cabanas. These party vendors have submitted all the required documents to conduct business in Miami-Dade County.

For more information, email Maria Zelenka or call 305-226-8315, ext. 4.