Each of these goalspillars aligns with the department’s vision to become the world’s best provider of transportation options. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of Miami-Dade County residents, businesses, and visitors by delivering safe, clean, efficient, reliable, sustainable and equitable public transportation infrastructure services. Each goalpillar has strategic action steps, timelines and key performance indicators to track progress and measure accountability.
One of the components of SHIFT305 is the Strategic Miami Area Rapid Transit (SMART) Program, a comprehensive and proactive initiative to revitalize Miami-Dade’s Transportation System by 2025. Shift 305 is designed to support our County's booming population and employment growth.
DTPW Director and CEO Eulois Cleckley introduces SHIFT305 (video).
The Four Pillars
The way we approach mobility is changing
- To be the world’s best provider of transportation options
- Miami-Dade’s Department of Transportation and Public Works, through its employees, will enhance the quality of life of Miami-Dade County residents, businesses, and visitors by delivering safe, clean, efficient, reliable, sustainable and equitable public transportation and infrastructure services.
- Invest in our people: Create a culture that supports and empowers staff.
- Operate with discipline: Establish consistent processes and procedures that rely on data.
- Achieve operational excellence: Create a great customer service experience across all modes and supporting infrastructure.
- Deliver results: Deliver projects on time and within budget.
STAY CONNECTEDSign up to receive updates
Transportation and Public WorksEulois Cleckley
Overtown Transit Village North
701 NW 1st Court,
Miami, FL 33136