As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
The Strategic Procurement Division is dedicated to customer service and the timely acquisition and provision of goods and services, design, construction and construction management services. By utilizing technology and sound business processes, we strive to bring the greatest value and service to Miami-Dade County with integrity, fairness, competition and community inclusion.
The INFORMS eSupplier and Strategic Sourcing Portal
Miami-Dade County is pleased to announce, with great pride and excitement, a few key changes that will impact the County’s procurement and payment activities.
The Self-Service Supplier Portal (replacing online Vendor Registration) and Strategic Sourcing (replacing BidSync) will soon be integrated into a single system, INFORMS. In addition, there will be some changes to both Purchase Order (PO) and Accounts Payable (AP) processing. Various features of INFORMS will begin to be available to you in April 2021. Information about the onboarding process will be sent directly to you, our registered vendors.
- You will receive a series of communications, providing more details over the next several weeks, as the April go-live date approaches. These updates will be provided through upcoming vendor workshops, website updates and direct email media. For more information, please visit the Internal Services Department Vendor Outreach and Support Section at http://www.miamidade.gov/procurement/vendor-services.asp for additional details.
- Registered: All registered vendors that are in ‘Active’ status with the County will be able to update their existing registration records through the new self-service vendor portal.
- New: All new vendors will be able to establish their online profiles by completing the online vendor registration application.
You may contact us for questions via email:
- Internal Services Department
- Email: [email protected]
- Finance Shared Services Unit
- Email: [email protected]
We hope that you enjoy the new capabilities of INFORMS, and that these major changes will significantly improve your experience of doing business with the County. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we strive to bring the numerous new capabilities of INFORMS to you. We value your contribution to County operations and are grateful for your on-going support as we transition to these new business processes and systems.
Watch the recorded INFORMS eSupplier Workshop
Passcode to view recording: zE&rq0qv
Let us know how we did
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you better. Please help us by taking a few minutes to tell us about the service that you have received. We value our customers and want to make sure we meet your expectations.
Virtual Vendor Workshops
There are a number of Virtual Vendor Workshops meetings that will be held via Zoom. These meetings will cover “How to Respond to” an Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposals and Architectural & Engineering and Design Build, and Vendor and BidSync Registration.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:53:34 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.