Skip Navigation
Last Visited »

Hurricane Irma

As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.

Report Problems

The following problems can be reported online, by emailing [email protected] or calling 3-1-1:

  • Potholes
    • Report a pothole on a County-maintained road, as well as main roads in Doral, Miami Gardens and Palmetto Bay. Miami-Dade County does not handle potholes on private roads, private communities or communities under constructions. Additionally, most municipalities are responsible for the majority of roads in their communities.
  • Damaged sidewalk
    • Report a broken or raised sidewalk or curb, both concrete or asphalt. For damaged sidewalks where a water meter is present near the broken section, please call 3-1-1.
  • Street name signs
  • Traffic signs
    • Report traffic or street name signs that are down, damaged or missing. If this request is pertaining to the metal pole base sticking up out of the ground or sidewalk without a pole or sign, please call 3-1-1.
  • Bank trees on canal need cutting
  • Blocked canal
  • Canal culvert blocked
  • Canal bank needs mowing
  • Canal needs cleaning
    • Public Works and Waste Management maintains approximately 168 miles of secondary canals, while the South Florida Water Management District maintains the primary canal system.
Back to Top Page Last Edited: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:10:43 PM

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.