Northwest 7th Avenue Corridor Community Redevelopment Agency
The Mission of the Uptown Avenue 7 CRA is to:
- Reposition Northwest 7th Avenue as a major regional employment center.
- Support the growth and expansion of existing businesses in the CRA.
- Support development of new business in the CRA.
- Provide training and increased employment opportunities for residents of northwest Miami-Dade.
- Redevelop the 7th Avenue corridor, supporting a mix of business, residential and commercial opportunities within the CRA.
Northwest 7th Avenue CRA Board Members
- Mae D. Bryant, Ph.D.
- Charesse Chester
- Yvonne White Edwards
- John L. Gay, Jr.
- Gene Lomando
- Mack L. Samuel