Northwest 7th Avenue Corridor Community Redevelopment Agency
The Mission of the Uptown Avenue 7 CRA is to:
- Reposition Northwest 7th Avenue as a major regional employment center.
- Support the growth and expansion of existing businesses in the CRA.
- Support development of new business in the CRA.
- Provide training and increased employment opportunities for residents of northwest Miami-Dade.
- Redevelop the 7th Avenue corridor, supporting a mix of business, residential and commercial opportunities within the CRA.
Northwest 7th Avenue CRA Board Members
- Daniella Pierre, Chairwoman
- Jeffy Mondesir, Vice-Chairman
- Gene Lomando
- Linnon Latham
- Nadeige Theresias-Joisil
Management and BudgetDavid Clodfelter
Stephen P. Clark Center
111 NW 1st Street,
Miami, FL 33128