Community Resource Centers
Residents are encouraged to apply online for services.
Miami-Dade County Community Resource Centers offer a variety of social services to economically disadvantaged individuals and families interested in achieving self-sufficiency.
Services vary at each of the 12 Community Resource Centers. See the list of services below for locations where they are provided.
- Adult Day Care
- Citizenship and Immigration Assistance
- Computer Training
- Disability Services for People Living Independently (DSAIL)
- Domestic Violence Assistance
- Elderly Care Planning
- Family and Child Empowerment (Project FACE)
- Farmworker Employment Training
- Head Start / Early Head Start
- Home Beautification
- Home Care Assistance for Elderly Residents with Disabilities
- Home Rehabilitation Programs
- Home Weatherization Assistance
- Light Bill Assistance
- Meals for the Elderly
- Paint and Hurricane Shutters
- Psychology Internship
- Rental Assistance for the Homeless or Evicted
- Residential Construction Mitigation Program
- Senior Volunteer Programs
- Specialized Senior Centers
- Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Tax Preparation Assistance
- Veteran Services Programs
- Youth Employment Services
All locations are open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., except on observed holidays.