As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Planning Advisory Board
The Planning Advisory Board is the County's designated Local Planning Agency and it is the main advisory board to the Board of County Commissioners (BCC) on matters related to planning and annexations/incorporations.
The Board meets on a regular basis and its membership consists of 17 voting members and two non-voting members. The non-voting members represent the Miami-Dade County Public Schools and the Homestead Air Reserve Base. Of the 17 voting members, one is appointed by each of the 13 County Commissioners while the remaining four are appointed by the BCC as a whole.
Planning Advisory Board Meetings for 2019 will be held at the Stephen P. Clark Commission Chambers, 111 NW 1 St., Miami, FL 33128, except where otherwise indicated.
Upcoming 2020 meetings:
- Wednesday, Feb. 5, at 2 p.m. - Regular Hearing & CDMP Hearing (CANCELLED)
- Wednesday, March 4, at 10 a.m. - Regular Hearing
- Wednesday, April 8, at 2 p.m. - CDMP Hearing (CANCELLED)
- Wednesday, May 6, at 2 p.m. - Regular Hearing (CANCELLED)
- Monday, June 1, at 10 a.m. - Jan 2020 Cycle CDMP Hearing (CANCELLED)
- Monday, July 20, at 10 a.m. - Regular Hearing; rescheduled to Monday, July 27, and will be held virtually
- Monday, Aug. 31, at 2 p.m
- Wednesday, Sept. 2, at 2 p.m. - Regular Hearing (CANCELLED)
- Wednesday, Sept. 30, at 2 p.m - Virtual Meeting - Proposed Incorporation of Biscayne Gardens Area
- Wednesday, Oct. 7, at 2 p.m. - CDMP Hearing (CANCELLED)
- Wednesday, Nov. 4, at 2 p.m. - Regular Hearing
- Wednesday, Dec. 2, at 2 p.m. - Regular Hearing
For more information on the above meetings, visit CDMP Upcoming Hearings.
Member Name - Appointing Commissioner - District
Vacant - Commissioner Jordan, District 1
J. Wil Morris - Commissioner Monestime, District 2
Vacant - Commissioner Edmonson, District 3
Vacant - Commissioner Heyman, District 4
Lynette Cardoch - Commissioner Higgins, District 5
Carlos Diaz-Padron - Commissioner Sosa, District 6
Robert Ruano - Commissioner Suarez, District 7
Daniel Rogers- Commissioner Cava, District 8
Vacant - Commissioner Moss, District 9
Jesus Vazquez - Commissioner Sen. Souto, District 10
Eric Fresco - Commissioner Martinez, District 11
Wayne Rinehart - Commissioner Diaz, District 12
Robert Alonso - Commissioner Bovo, District 13
Carla Ascencio-Savola - At Large Representative
Horacio Carlos Huembes - At Large Representative
William Riley - At Large Representative
Vacant - At Large Representative
Ivan Rodriguez - Miami-Dade County Schools
Larry Ventura - Homestead Air Reserve Base
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.