At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Holiday Service Schedule
Transit may operate a regular or a Sunday schedule, depending on the holiday. Please see below for more detailed information.
For more information please call 3-1-1 or 305-891-3131. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Transit information agents are not available on Sundays or County-observed holidays.
County - observed holidays for 2016
On the following County-observed holidays for 2016, Metrobus, Metrorail and Metromover will follow a Sunday schedule:
- New Year's Day, Friday, January 1, 2016
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2016
- Independence Day, Monday, July 4, 2016
- Labor Day, Monday, September 5, 2016
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24, 2016
On the following County-observed holidays for 2016, Metrobus, Metrorail and Metromover will follow a regular schedule:
- Martin Luther King's Birthday, Monday, January 18, 2016
- President's Day, Monday, February 15, 2016
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 10, 2016
- Veterans Day, Friday, November 11, 2016
- Friday after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 25, 2016
- Christmas Day, Monday, December 26, 2016
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.