Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Holiday Service Schedule
Transit may operate a regular or a Sunday schedule, depending on the holiday. Please see below for more detailed information.
For more information please call 3-1-1 or 305-891-3131. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Transit information agents are not available on Sundays or County-observed holidays.
County - observed holidays for 2015
On the following County-observed holidays for 2015, Metrobus, Metrorail and Metromover will follow a Sunday schedule:
- New Year's Day, Thursday, January 1, 2015
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, 2015
- Labor Day, Monday, September 7, 2015
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26, 2015
- Christmas Day, Friday, December 25, 2015
On the following County-observed holidays for 2015, Metrobus, Metrorail and Metromover will follow a regular schedule:
- Martin Luther King's Birthday, Monday, January 19, 2015
- President's Day, Monday, February 16, 2015
- Independence Day, Friday, July 3, 2015
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 12, 2015
- Veterans Day, Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- Friday after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 27, 2015
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.